Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm a BIG BOY now! (Kaure turns 3)

Yaaaay! It's my betdey!
Mi an Aunty Lucy, my baby sita.

I can wid a book aaall by myself

I can bake biskets too!


My betday was on Thursday 16 August. I was 3 yias old, so now I’m a BIG BOY!
On my betday my Mummy cooked me my spesol bwekfast and my Daddy came fwom Pot Mosbi in da big plane. I was weely happy det Daddy came to see me. Daddy bought me my wota pistols and lots of pwesents!

On my betday Daddy and Mummy took me to Alotau Intanesonal Hotel and we ate dinner deya. Daddy bought my favewit….. PWAANS! I love pwans!

Afta da pwans I ate ICE CREAM!! YUMMY!!

Daddy got me stwabewee ice cweam. Dets me an mummy.

Mummy's lookin' a bit spak fwom da wine!

My stomach was weely weely full afta dat. I was playing monsta monsta wid Daddy

and biting his nose off! Haa haaa…… My Daddy’s making funny monsta faces!
I like playing wid my Daddy
I’m always happy when Daddy comes home to visit me!

Mummy tinks I'm going to look like dis

when I'm a big man like Daddy!

1 comment:

mauswara said...

Thanks, will mention in the next PNG Gossip Newsletter

http://www.pnggossip.com/news